Downloads won't start

iamjohnnytrox

I have a bunch of partially downloaded files and a bunch of new files that I'm trying to download and they don't download. There are plenty of seeds and plenty of peers. I've noticed the little green check mark never comes up. I've tried numerous ports on numerous routers and nothing works. I also tried another downloading program and that the torrents don't start either. I think there's something wrong with my internet configuration or something. Also, I have another copy of windows xp loaded on another partition, and The downloads work on that one. I've been trying to keep that partition free of excess programs and don't want to use it for downloading. Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

~Trox

ut version 1.8.1

The firewalls I use are the windows xp one and Peerguardian, but I've tried disabling both and it still won't connect

The router and ISP are different every week/day because I travel for work, but my home one is a D-Link router with Roadrunner ISP. I don't know the model number.

YA im having the same problem as iamjohnnytrox is. i get a red downloading arrow when downloading, nothing starts. I looked at the trackers tab and saw that tracker "http://www.elmejortracker.com/announce.php" has an error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. I was able to do just fine 3 days ago and now i get nothing. I've tried about five different torrents and get the same results.

I 've got the same problem as "System 13" . Everything was good until few weeks ago, when all torrents stopped. I also noticed that they are availbale too (there is a dark blue color). I've got new torrents, old torrents, none is downloading. There are only red arrows and nothing happends. I've got a free version of Bit Defender (v10) and Windows Vista Home. Please....somebody. I must say it again: everything worked perfect until 2 weeks ago.

Thank you.

Ya I'm thinking the same thing, that the tracker has an issue. Because on any new downloading torrent, it won't connect to download. I don't know what an OO torrent is, I'm fairly new. I just keep it running 24/7 to seed, and now its not even doing that. Can I substitute trackers or can it something with the ISP and router that I'm connected to now?

Archived