Hey all, quick question on how to automatically remove finished files

velocity92c

Hey all. I'm new to utorrent, but not new to torrenting. I'm curious how can I set utorrent to automatically remove files from seeding after I've reached my desired ratio? I always upload to at least 1.25/1, so don't think I'm trying to leach. I understand the importance of seeding, and while I do keep my upload speed fairly low (25kbps), I always seed to 1.25/1 regardless of how long it takes. As such, I get quite a huge list of files going, but many of them have already exceeded 1.25/1 and it's a pain to manually remove them. I'd like for utorrent to automatically remove them once they hit 1.25/1 ratio. Can someone explain to me how to set it up to do this? Thanks in advance.

Do you mean automatically stop seeding them @ 1.25? It's a shame that this feature isn't implemented. I think they should add it with a minimum seed requirement before it works. I understand the idea behind not having the feature, as it would promote leaching but having the feature with a default minimum of 1/1 or 1.25/1 for example would be nice.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Archived