Move Queue Hotkeys

KiDD420

uTorrent makes it difficult to move torrents up and down in the download queue. I wish there were "Move to Top of Queue", "Move to Bottom of Queue" options in the context menu. I also wish there were keyboard hotkeys for moving torrents up, down, top and bottom of the queue. Like Alt+Up, Alt+Down, Alt+Home (or PgUp), Alt+End (or PgDn)

• 8 months later...

Why they say always:

"ctrl+alt+up/down already there for moving up/down." and fuck off, RTFM

The requested features are not here, moving a job for one position isn't enough.

----------------------

Ok, I found the option to move it to the top. Shift + Toolbar Button.

But it was mentioned in the forum, not in the help not in the FAQ

Move Up Queue will decrease the selected torrent's queue number, thus bringing it closer to the top of the queue (meaning it will become active sooner than those with higher queue numbers). Holding Shift while pressing this button will move the selected torrent job to the top of the queue. Note that this button will not visually move the torrent job up the list unless you sort the list by the "#" column. Pressing Ctrl+Alt+Up on the keyboard is equivalent to selecting this item when the torrent job is selected.

Move Down Queue will increase the selected torrent's queue number, thus bringing it further from the top of the queue (meaning it will become active later than those with lower queue numbers). Holding Shift while pressing this button will move the selected torrent job to the bottom of the queue. Note that this button will not visually move the torrent job down the list unless you sort the list by the "#" column. Pressing Ctrl+Alt+Down on the keyboard is equivalent to selecting this item when the torrent job is selected.

Yep. In the manual.

Archived