Jump to content

Scheduler not working


Recommended Posts

I have just started using Utorrent a couple weeks ago and since i use hughesnet i use a scheduler for my download threshold. The scheduler worked flawlessly the first few days then all of a sudden its like it isn't even enabled(which it is). My downloads work fine some times when they're force started. I haven't tried any kind of solution because i'm fairly new to Utorrent so i'm all ears to all remedies.

Upon further investigation i've found out that nothing will download from Utorrent. not sure what to do, i changed the protocol encryption to forced that seemed to do a very little but not much. still open to suggestions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...