Error opening Windows firewall: 0x80070005 Access Denied

Exarkun

Hi,

This is the first time I am using this program. I have Windows XP pro with only sp1 as I didn't want the stupid firewall as it hidders lots of other programs I run. But I do have Symantic Norton Anti-virus program running. Before I used to use asureus but when I upgraded there program to version 4 it soppped working as it says the java is being blocked. So I decided to go with a non java based program. But it is not working and this is the only message I got once I installed the program and then opened the torrent in it. It is showing everything as zero. Could someone please help me as it have been almost a month that I have not been able to d/l anything.

Thanks in advance for immediate action

Exarkun

I know, I also have windows vista on the new laptop but I don't wanna use the laptop to download anything. I tried the link and it is just sitting with the red. for DHT: waiting to announce, Local peer discovery and exchange working, for tracker it say the machine is activley refusing the connection. Do I have to open the router using the ip address and then configure it or is there some other problem. Before the asureus used to work even with the norton on and also Eset on. But i have since removed the E-set and have just the norton. Also I don;t see any firewall in the contrl panel so don't know why this message is coming

Archived