Donwload locationS

eLDeus

Hi! I like your client, it's really very pretty! But! But... But there is one thing I do not like. There is no other download locations except one you choose. So please fix this issue in the next version you release. Make it similarily with it's option in Windows version.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also would like to have this feature: to allow to set a different location in the hard disk for each torrent. I usually download torrents with different content types (TV shows, films, etc.) and would like to save each of them directly to different folders. I think this should be useful for a lot of people, and also it's better for seeding (if after downloading I have to move them to another folder, I stop seeding them).

Thank you very much. This is a great BT client also for Mac

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too agree. I have some torrents for private sites that I need to save to a different directory from everything else. It'd be really nice if everytime I load a torrent it asks for the download location and I can pick where I want to save.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

What about an option to download automatically to the same folder as the torrent file? I organize my torrent downloads by tracker and type, so when I download a torrent file, I download it to the folder where I want it saved. It's a big pain to change the default download location each and every time. It's also difficult to re-seed things.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found a way around this...

Say I'm downloading Torrent A, which is a comic book. I go into preferences and tell the default folder to point to /Volumes/Media/Comics. Then I open up the torrent file, and it'll download there.

Then, I want to add Torrent B, which is a video. I again go into preferences and tell the default folder to point to /Volumes/Media/Videos

It's certainly not ideal, but it gets the job done.

It would be nice to be prompted where I'd like to save each torrent, though. So, +1 to this feature request.

Thanks

Archived