The BitTorrent client forum

torrenteer

Since the "official" BitTorrent client is a rebranded version of µTorrent, I'm asking here.

The download page for it refers you to the Client Forums at http://forum.bittorrent.com/. Said forums, however, reek of being abandoned by anybody in charge. They are full of video converter software spam, inappropriate questions, and the last sightings of moderators were almost a year ago. So I figure that there's no point to expect serious answers from there.

The question is: where do I ask BitTorrent-specific questions (and what's up with those forums :P)?

FWIW, the changelogs should more-or-less follow the µTorrent changelog. They won't be exactly the same, but if you compare the build numbers in the µTorrent changelog with the build number in the mainline BitTorrent client's build number in the About dialog, you should have a good idea of what's changed.

Or you could just switch to µTorrent, and never have to worry about missing changelogs or broken auto-update scripts :P AFAIK, the only differences between the mainline BitTorrent and µTorrent were related to the video store that BitTorrent Inc has since discontinued, and the inclusion of BTDNA with the installer for mainline BitTorrent.

Archived