Some small features

StirolXXX

You're not specific enough when you say "Azureus functionality!", but either way, I think that adding every possible feature that Azureus has (if that's what you meant) is a horrible idea... Too much bloat. The developers should keep to the minimalistic approach. If you want the Azureus features, you should probably stick to Azureus... or ask them to make a C++ port.

I need a pssibility to ban some peers in some conditions like if this peer downloaded all file and silently hided from others i.e. stopped task in 3 hours after downlading: ban... etc. Well you know wha i mean: some tricks to make leechers down!

Super Seed plz!

1. super seed is coming, you should read "Upcoming features" (its pinned)

2. ermm... some ppl just cant seed for eg. over 3hours after dloading is completed; 2a. they might be using Azureus which sucksup ram and they need to boot or something to something they cant do while azureus is running 2b. most ppl on priv-trackers who quit within 1hours of completed downloads dont remove torrent, but leaves it there and seeds it when opening bt-client again... 2c. and it would be useless on public-trackers..

Archived