Newbie needs help

guria81

Hi,

This question has been posed before but I still couldn't make it work. I downloaded a torrent, office.rar. In the file tab, I double clicked the torrent and it said "Unable to load office.rar. Not enough storage is available to process this command." My computer is new with nothing in it yet. The free space is 58.4GB at the moment. What can I do?

Thanks!

Your torrent is named "office.rar"? It should be named "office.rar.torrent" right?

>> In the file tab, I double clicked the torrent

Can you please be more specific of what you are trying to do? This gives the impression that in Utorrent you are trying to click the torrentname in the "File" tab...but there is no such option in the file tab!

Anyways, assuming that you have downloaded a RAR file using a torrent download, just check what is the size of the RAR file.

Besides, where have you saved the RAR file? Is it in the same partition of your HDD which has 58GB free? Is the entire 58GB formatted correctly?

Also, if this is a torrent, not the actual RAR, check what is the file size mentioned in the website

Revert back with answers for a solution.

Regards

• 2 months later...

Thanks for you replies guys!!

Blueplanet - The filename is office.rar. I downloaded it using utorrent. After downloading it, what do I do? That's what I was asking basically.

Under the file tab, I see "office.rar" When I open it, I get this message: "Unable to load office.rar. Not enough storage is available to process this command."

The size of the torrent is 499 MB! It is in the same disk as HDD and yes the free space is formatted correctly!

Moogly - The size of the torrent is 499 MB!

Any ideas?

Archived