dtjohnst Posted January 20, 2009 Report Share Posted January 20, 2009 Ok, I've had a heck of a time getting RSS to work. Which is odd, because before I reinstalled my OS, it worked just fine. I followed the guide, here's what I have for the immediate example (I solved a previous case by tinkering a bit with filters, although what I had before worked fine, it didn't anymore).Now, I can get this to work if I put the show filter as *House*, but then I also get Desperate Housewives. I tried using *House* with *housewives* in the NOT filter, but that didn't download anything then. (Note: When I make changes, I stop the downloads, clear the history and reload the feed.) I'm not quite sure what else I can do. I'm using the TVRSS feed which worked for The Office last Thursday.... Here's a screenshot of the top 3 listings in that feed.House is clearly visible there. I'm at a loss for what else I can try. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.