Proxy Error and the dreaded NAT Error

runey

I'm trying to get rid of the dreaded NAT Error... I've gone through the portforward process with no joy... I just downloaded uTorrent 1.4 and noticed it had a port test option... However when I try and use it I get this error

Welcome to the µTorrent Port Checker.

A test will be performed on your computer to check if the specified port is opened.

Checking port 32459 on 203.26.206.130...

Warning! Port 32459 can not be checked. Your browser is setup to connect through a proxy. This script will not work through proxied connections

The problem is I have no proxy set up at all.... Could it be a problem on my ISPs end?

Any help would be appreciated

EDIT: I found another post that suggested the router, different kind, may have the proxy built in? I'm using a Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT v23 firmware... Port 32459 is forwarded, I have set up a static IP in Windows XP SP2 and, for now, turned off the firewall... Still no joy... uTorrent works, albeit slowly, but I do get the NAT Error constantly...

I've e-mailed my ISP so we'll see what happens... I connect via PPPoE, a wireless ISP, and have the following information on my Linksys WRT54G... My computers static IP is 192.168.1.100, the Linksys WRT54G is 192.168.1.1. Under internet it says the IP Address is 192.168.2.1, Subnet mask 255.255.255.255 and Defualt gateway of 192.168.9.2... I'm assuming that 192.168.2.1 would be my real WAN IP?

Archived