µTorrent download issues

doden

I've had µTorrent on this computer for several months, then out of nowhere when i tried download any torrents it wouldn't let me. says [2009-01-25 01:31:01] Unable to copy .torrent from 'C:\Users\Emma\AppData\Local\Temp\blahblah.torrent' to 'F:\Torrents\Stored torrents\blahblah.torrent': (2) The system cannot find the file specified.

... so i uninstalled it and i tried to re download it but NOTHING will download now, i even tried downloading msn and as soon as it said the file was finished downloading the file wouldn't be where it said it was. I use Vista 32 bit.

SS.jpg

My real problem is that i can't download anything, not just torrent-wise. For instance i went to AIM.com and tried to download the client, I could see the .exe on the desktop but when the file completed downloading it disappeared as if the download never happened. i tried disabling the firewall and tried again but it didn't work.

i have use utorrent for a long time with no problems.... now i'm running windows 7 and must of downloads stop and says "error access is deny"... yes i have open ports on my router and the open port test return positive open ports... just weird after all this years this is starting to happen... any help will be appreciated

Archived