new user

dij786

I have just downloaded utorrent and I have forwarded my ports, I've basically did everything in the setup guide but I still cant download anything and I dont have any icon in the status bar i.e. red circle, green triangle or yellow. Please helpI've been at this for days.

I've tried everything now and I'm still not getting anything and I dont know anything about started torrents or peer connections i would give up but the only reason I'm not is that I purchased netmoviedownloads and this is the site I have to have to download the movies. Help me please I'm going mad.

I have realised that now and have requested a refund which I probably wont get. I did check quite a few sites and did some research on it before I purchased it and it had very good reviews. Anyway I've given up trying to download utorrent now so I probably won't be needing this site anymore but thanks for the help earlier it was appreciated.

Legal paysites using Bittorrent to share copyrighted movies or music (with DRM in many cases) are VERY rare. Just search on Google before purchasing a membership, look at reviews, read FAQ etc... ;)

Especially these sites are very known to scam people.

Archived