[2009-01-31 02:03:41] Banned 64.235.201.114:1723

barnes24

Hi, I've been using utorrent for a very long time and and have always had a share ratio of at least 1. I recently went on it to d/l some shows and found that they would barley d/l if at all. I checked in the log files and found this "[2009-01-31 02:03:41] Banned 64.235.201.114:1723". I'm not sure as to why this has happened or how to fix it. If anyone can explain why I received this message and how I can go about fixing it that would be greatly appreciated.

The problem is nothing is d/l at all. I have tried different sites with different shows which have huge peer and seed numbers but still nothing is connecting. Everything was working fine until I received that message in the log tab. At first it started to take hours and now days to d/l a simple show which I used to be able to d/l in mins. If it does decide to d/l it doesn't upload and I'm afraid my ratio is not as good as it used to be. I've left the shows that are completed on utorrent to continue seeding but they just won't. I haven't changed anything to utorrent although the port does seem to close on its own lately and I have to change it to a new one as well as the DHT isn't as high as it used to be. I'm just not sure how to fix it so it works the way it used to.

Archived