Setting up utorrent

philmoscowitz

moogly, thank you for your reply, but i'm still confused. i know my upload speed, but i don't know how to get to the next step. the setup guide says to go to the Speed Guide and then select "the listing closest to your upload speed result." but how can i do this when i can't even find the Speed Guide? where is it? how do i find it? i don't even see a choice for "Options."

Options > Speed Guide (ctrl+g)

But this internal guide is not enough "complete", use the chart provided in my previous post to find a reference fitting better your max UL speed.

When you will have found a reference (to allow websurfing, VOIP etc when uT is running), go to Options > Prefer. > Bandwidth and follow the 2nd link provided in my previous post.

ctrl + g takes me back to the previous webpage. that's it. i'm using a mac. could you tell me where i can find "Options"? is it on the utorrent website, or is it on my computer. i don't see "options" on my mac. the closest thing i have to it is "system preferences," but there's no speed guide there. . . .

Archived