Having big problem with seeds

ninjasock

I dont know what to do or how to fix this but i have been downloading and the Number of Seeds is around about 14 and in brackets the number is about 2454 I dont understand how i cant connect to more seeds, my download rate is really slow. I checked the Seeds to peers and its 2454 - 1692. Is there anyway to be able to connect to more people. Also some of my other downloads are 0 Seeds and in brackets 1283. I dont get why i cant connect.

Make sure uTorrent gets the green light at bottom saying it isn't firewalled/blocked from receiving incoming peer and seed connections. If it is, you'll be lucky to connect to 3 out of 10 seeds/peers that are really there. Many of the peers/seeds reported in parenthesis aren't actually online anymore...or are firewalled themselves.

Many seeds and peers may have already hit their connection limit and are blocking all additional connections. Each peer or seed you connect to costs you about 1 kilobit/second down and up speeds to maintain EVEN IF you are not downloading or uploading parts of the torrent.

Archived