Red Down Arrow Icon City!

budgieboy

Hello there, Got a small query, was hoping someone can help... I have a computer with Utorrent constantly connected, which I check on each week and retrieve my downloads and obviously being very considerate, leave all torrents seeding. Today I came to do my weekly housekeeping to find all my torrents have turned red with DOWN arrows, suggesting some kind of problem my connection is having connecting to the trackers of my torrents. I'm not in-the-know enough to work out what's happening wrong from reading the Utorrent FAQ. Even though all the icons are red, my downloads appear to be continuing, but really slowly... I also suspect that whilst these icons remain red none of the files will download completely, stopping annoyingly in the late 90 percents (although I don't know that yet). Can any of you brainy dudes help? - - - - >>BUDGIEBOY® 2009

Hey, I've got the same thing happening to me. its a bit wierd, i've not changed any settings but all of a sudden all my downloads are red arrows. I have forced a re-check and nothing changed. The errors i'm getting in the trackers are;

Offline (timed out)

and

Invalid URL.

its odd tho, cos i know those torrents are working as i've been looking on the threads for those torrents and people are reporting having no issues. Infact i can see 100's of seeds in utorrent...

Archived