Another freeze up

knotty

Trying out the latest 1.4.1 beta version ,totally froze up my system after about 20 mins of use , little panel at the bottom says "100% disk overloaded " then it totally stopped uploading then stopped dloading as well then totally froze up my system .Could not shut µtorrent down ,could not access windows task manager ,only way out was a forced reset out of windows .Had 1.4.0 running the last few days without interuption ,but only managed about 20 mins life with the new version

Was only on a small user torrent ,so wasn't pushing any limits ,had maximum upload speed set but was maybe using half that amount ,and was probably only getting about 10 % of my dload limit so somewhere in the region of 24-6k down and about 12 k up .Torrent only had slow seeders so wasn't breaking any barriers .Switched back to 1.4.0 and have been on the same torrent for 4 hrs plus without a freeze up and while running the same appz in the background.(winavi).Was also running diskeeper 9 in the background ,but that also is normally running at the same time each night and hasn't caused problems before .

Archived