All torrents are error - can't open .torrent file

richms

Did something stupid and moved them, then when I next launched utorrent this happened, but I have put them all back again and it is still coming up with that error when I open utorrent

Its like its not trying because normally it takes about 3-4 mins to open, whereas now its starting within about 20 seconds - has that error on everything except a couple that I have added since making the stuffup.

Files are all back there, accessable by me if I put them into a torrent editor so its not a file permission issue.

Any hints to get them running again?

the ones from the completed directory, which I foolishly had as a folder on my desktop - some of them are rechecking now, so I am not sure what is going on, I will leave it for a couple of days to recheck the 2500 odd torrents and then look into it some more, the files are all on a NAS so its pretty slow to check.

I'm thinking that there may be some corruption from when I put them onto my USB drive since a couple of avi files I moved at the same time are not opening and some others are having errors in them. Not too looking forward to downloading and restarting 1000 or so torrents :(

Archived