utorrent error message( HELP!!! )

stearmy

Unable to load"2005-05-06_15-38-37[1].dido-life for rent-mininova.org-.torrent"!

I ran an adaware scan and deleted some file, now every time i go to download a file i get the above message.

Can anybody help me. i have tried re-installing utorrent but this message still appears.

I am getting angry now. plz help.

stearmy: AFAIK the rss feed on the site you mentioned doesn't include direct links to the torrents, so they won't work.

krazyson: It's probably the same thing for you, if you're not trying to use the RSS Downloader on private trackers. You will need to use the :COOKIE:uid=***;pass=*** syntax on the feed-url then.

I am getting the "Unable to Load" error message. I've tried recreating the torrent several times. I've also removed all spaces from the file name (replacing them with under___scores) and that didn't work either. Any ideas, because this is driving me a bit crazy. It's happening with all torrents I create with 1.4

My problem with the "Unable to Load" error message has nothing to do with RSS.

Here is what I am doing: I create a .torrent file for uploading to a torrent site. Then, I use the torrent site's upload procedure to upload the torrent to the torrent site. Next, I follow the site's instructions and download the torrent which the site has altered by adding a 'key' to it. At that point, µTorrent complains with the "Unable to Load" error message.

I repeat, this has NOTHING to do with RSS. Please help

I saw your message in the other post, however I deleted the torrent at the torrent site because it wouldn't load but downloaded a copy and saved it to the hd. I can upload the file, but unless I recreate the torrent on the site, I have no url to attach to a message. I don't think this forum software supports attachments.

Archived