Is someone hacking my utorrent?

venks

Hi,

I am seeing torrent files that I never downloaded to my comp. There were torrents for ESET update that I never downloaded. I used to use ESET though its uninstalled long back. The torrents appeared when ESET was not installed and I did not download it. They were not a nuisance as I could delete them and they didnt come back.

Utorrent started downloading debian linux even though I didnt even download the torrent file. It suddenly popped into my active downloads. Deleted this also and did not come back.

I currently have only one torrent downloading. But, the download speeds in the status bar and the dl speed of the torrent I am downloading is different. I can see dl speed of 0.1 - 2 kBps in the status bar after stopping all my downloads and also before any of my download starts.

A month ago my classmate tried to make a wi-fi connection with my comp. He wanted to access through my comp wi-fi radio antenna or whatever. He did everything right but could not turn on the antenna. I have deleted all connections he created. That person also has moved to a different city. Could this be a reason? Or is it something else? Even though this can be wireless internet connection hack, what about the debian that appears?

System config: Xp sp2, AVG firewall disabled, wireless connection with HUAWEI 3g modem with 144 kbps max speed, no port forwarding, AVG full system scan over, nobody else is using my comp these days.

Archived