Jump to content

Updating from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 - Resource busy


Recommended Posts

I'm running WinXP Pro 32-bit.

My utorrent updates are usually smooth, but this time, I got the dialog saying something like "File is busy", listing some file with extension .tmp.

I tried the "Check For Updates" feature twice and got the same error message.

Finally, the third time, it updated to 1.8.2 without a problem.

Sorry, I didn't get screenshots before the problem went away by itself, so I don't have any more information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...