BTGuard with PeerHub

chas638

Hello,

I joined Peerhub than started using BTGuard to stay anonymous, Verizon DSL had a complaint about my file sharing and I had to switched to cable. I'm using uTorrent and Vuze as my clients but PeerHub is the only one that doesn't get my seeds. I have contacted them with limited results. BTGuard doesn't respond to my emails. If I don't get my ratio up, I will be banned. I have 10 movies seeded on uTorrent and another 10 on Vuze. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a better service to stay anonymous?

Thanks,

chas638

Hello,

I'm fairly new at this and running out of time before PeerHub bans me for not sharing. I'm getting other sites (piratebay) uploading the files I have seeded. I've tried to contact BTGuard but they don't respond. Is there a better privacy service that would allow PeerHub to get my seeds? I have to stay anonymous, Verizon DSL sent me a letter about my sharing and I switched to cable. I don't want the same thing to happen.

Thank you for your help,

chas638

Hello,

Relakks is in Sweden and takes 5 Euros a month, I'm in USA. Torrent-freedom is $17 a month. I can connect with most other sites with BTGuard but PeerHub. If I donate $20, they will allow me 300gbs of download. I won't go thru all this work if they didn't have excellent quality movies. I may wait until my 1 month subscription with BTGuard ends and try PrivacyTorrent. Has anyone else used this service?

Thank you for all your help.

chas638

Archived