Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kryogenix

icon

guess thats a no then for the uncompressed executable. not entirely sure why it needs to be compressed anyway as its only about an extra 100k uncompressed.

guess thats a no then for the uncompressed executable. not entirely sure why it needs to be compressed anyway as its only about an extra 100k uncompressed.

which is over 2*currentsize :lol:

and ? its only an extra 100k and make its possible to resource hack it to change the icon instead of having to leave scattered about icons to use for it instead, which is a pain in the ass.

I really like the leftmost one, maybe you make it look a bit more like a µ? and maybe make the µ a little more "distinct".. i.e. more dark/black/whatever.

/Ludde

A few icons Ive put together. I`ll make some more when I get time.

utorrent1vr.jpg

Link

Hope they are useful for somebody :D

they are being used in 1.1.3, but if standalone they are looking really sleak, on the taskbar it isn't so

guess none of u quite know how to make icons eh. what use is it making an icon 32x32 256 colours. you gotta think about ppl that use 48x48 icons and dont want ugly distorted ones like it currently is.

I like a lot of the icons posted here, including the one being used in 1.1.3,

but I wish the alpha channel had been included into the binary. :(

It doesn't look as good as your screenshot does.