icon

kryogenix

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not entirely sure why it needs to be compressed anyway ....

I assume it keeps ppl from messing around too much and giving the client a bad name eventually (remember allt the xxx that happened with several donkey Mods as well as with some BT clients

The desktop icon can be changed with a click...and the application icon itself I don't consider so important that I would change my client over it...but that's just me

Who knows..perhaps you'll even like the new icon (when there is a new one anytime, that is)

-DG

I've updated my torrent file type icon. It comes in to slightly different styles, and both include XP versions. Check the readme for more information.

eeca8e61.png

Style 1

36c74e67.png

Style 2

You can get them here.

If anyone would like higher resolution images, or custom colors, of them, just ask - they're all made using vector graphics so it won't be a problem.

Enjoy! :)

I'd like custom colors for Style2 - The document background in white, just like the normal windows docs, but still with the black border. Wonder how that would look :)

Like this one?

white.png

http://ihud.com/file.php?file=1128437026/Torrent%20File%20white%20%28for%20chaosblade%29.7z

^ahem... why isn't that working?^

^Because phpBB doesn't parse the parenthesis properly... use %28 and %29 ..^

Simple ATTACKING YOUR FACE!

main-preview.png

I'm a minimalist at heart... looking at them I get a "Macromedia Fireworks" logo-type feeling. Shadows can be added to any size, np, but I really didn't like the shadow on icons below 32x32.

I have 64x64 through 16x16 built into alpha-blending enabled ico files already, but my icon creator doesn't have 128x128 or 256x256 support yet. Vista really supports 256x256 size icons? That's huge...

Archived