Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kryogenix

icon

Heres my latest icons. Enjoy! :D

utorrent9zo.png

utorrentb3ot.png

Supported sizes 48x48 32x32 16x16

Link

The second neon icon is cool.

The 1.1.3 simple contrastless icon so ugly.

not entirely sure why it needs to be compressed anyway ....

I assume it keeps ppl from messing around too much and giving the client a bad name eventually (remember allt the xxx that happened with several donkey Mods as well as with some BT clients

The desktop icon can be changed with a click...and the application icon itself I don't consider so important that I would change my client over it...but that's just me

Who knows..perhaps you'll even like the new icon (when there is a new one anytime, that is)

-DG

I've updated my torrent file type icon. It comes in to slightly different styles, and both include XP versions. Check the readme for more information.

eeca8e61.png

Style 1

36c74e67.png

Style 2

You can get them here.

If anyone would like higher resolution images, or custom colors, of them, just ask - they're all made using vector graphics so it won't be a problem.

Enjoy! :)

I'd like custom colors for Style2 - The document background in white, just like the normal windows docs, but still with the black border. Wonder how that would look :)

guess none of u quite know how to make icons eh. what use is it making an icon 32x32 256 colours. you gotta think about ppl that use 48x48 icons and dont want ugly distorted ones like it currently is.

Yes, I wish the new icons were in 48x48.

I'd like custom colors for Style2 - The document background in white, just like the normal windows docs, but still with the black border. Wonder how that would look :)

Like this one?

white.png

http://ihud.com/file.php?file=1128437026/Torrent%20File%20white%20%28for%20chaosblade%29.7z

^ahem... why isn't that working?^

^Because phpBB doesn't parse the parenthesis properly... use %28 and %29 ..^

Thanks, Thats exactly what i wanted.

The link itself works, not sure why its not parsing it right. There's a forum errors sticky thread, you should point vurlixludde at that maybe.

Very nice indeed. that as the program file and then add the icon that hengest made as another resource and associate that with torrent files.

icon

eeca8e61.png

I just whipped up a new icon and used ipunk's color scheme. What do ya think?

iconset1.gificonset2.gif

Very nice, I like the technoish/cartoon attitude. Just need to get the rest of uTorrent into style with 'em! :)

Simple ATTACKING YOUR FACE!

main-preview.png

I'm a minimalist at heart... looking at them I get a "Macromedia Fireworks" logo-type feeling. Shadows can be added to any size, np, but I really didn't like the shadow on icons below 32x32.

I have 64x64 through 16x16 built into alpha-blending enabled ico files already, but my icon creator doesn't have 128x128 or 256x256 support yet. Vista really supports 256x256 size icons? That's huge...