Build 406: RSS "smart episodes filter" disregards episodes range

rafi

Looks like the RSS "smart episodes filter" ignores the defined episodes range. Example: when defining 1X19-30 episode 1X18 was downloaded.

Please allow to define episodes ALSO in the format: 1X01-2X22 , so it will not be required to replace the filter every season...

edit:

Seems that I can' reproduce it... Maybe I was wrong ...

the thing is that I wait for a whole season to finish before I like at a serie,

therefore I have very little use of the smart episode filter.

And about my suggestion of format, I personally think it is much easier to code my format,

atleast it is like that in Java and Lua.

I've been thinking about these episode numbers as well. Something else I think would be nice in addition to existing single episode and range possibilities, how about just a starting episode. So you could specify something like: 1x14- which could mean any episode from Season 1 Ep 14 and newer? That way you wouldn't have to worry about next season or if you have the episode numbers high enough. Or is this how it works today when you just enter a single episode number?

Also/or (as I continue to think) what about multiple sets of ranges like 1x14-22,2x1-23. Not sure if that would really be useful with what's already capable and if the starting range feature was added, but just throwing out ideas.

Archived