A big bug for me on 0.9.1 different then others post ...

wileyj

i had the same issue...made a new topic before i saw your post.

the only solution atm is to downgrade to the v0.9.0.4.

if you don't have it/can't find it, send me your email and i can send it to you.

as long as you don't remove utorrent, this older version will just overwrite the app so you won't lose your downloads/queue.

thanx, i still have a backup thanx to time machine of previous utorrent version, please give me the link to your topic, as i will watch it too , i hope a solution will appear .

i downgraded to 0.9.0.4 already , i'm just curious to know the solution , i tought i coud be little snitch, but i don't see why it could block all DL or UP ... i dont think it 's because of littlesnitch .

I have also complained, but don't get me wrong. I am very grateful to the developer team, as this is an excellent torrent program. Before I found uTorrent, I could not find a single torrent program that actually worked properly. uTorrent still has some annoying bugs, but it is beta afterall. I'm sure the team will continue to improve the program. Thanks anyway! :)

i was just meaning that some post are too much agressive, sometimes .

u said u never found a good program before , but did u try transmission 1.50 final ? its for the moment the best one . fast, light , loads of options, ip filter, web UI ... for the moment , i hope that utorrent for mac will have the same features as transmission , and utorrent for windows too, but with the look and feel that utorrent for mac already have , much nicer than transmission .

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=53998

little snitch is definitely not the issue here.....if you're previously allowed all utorrent connections (like i have) then any future updates will not trigger a little snitch iptable rule.

unless of course they change the app name (not likely though).

overall, utorrent is the best osx torrent app i've tried (and i've used a LOT of them, even went so far as to hack some linux ones to run on osx). vuze is a close second, but i don't like the huge overhead of that app. that says a lot, especially since this is still in beta.

and trust me----the developers would rather hear about the bugs than learn someday that everyone is just "dealing with it" for fear of offending them. personally, if someone had an issue with some of my software, i'd be adamant that a bug report were filed so it can be fixed.

Archived