Thumbnail explorer problems!

Strife7650

Ok this isn't a huge problem but it's a big annoyance on my part. When i use the open file location using utorrent, all the thumbnails in the window aren't displayed, and if I move to another folder, the folder shows up fine but the thumbnail for any video shows the WMP logo but it looks all buggy and 8-bit. Its kind of annoying but not a huge problem. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to fix this, there are no errors to speak of but it only started happening after I did a system restore and had to reinstall utorrent for some reason. and the installer wouldn't work either, but it would bring up utorrent like it was installed, but it wasn't! I threw it in the programs files(x86) folder, (I got 64 bit vista) and the installer worked, but thats when the thumbnail glitch started happening. it only happens when i open a folder using utorrent's open containing folder option, otherwise, my thumbnails look fine. Anyone have any suggestions?

Can someone put up a link to the issue, I don't think I found the right one. It did have to do with the 32 bit explorer problem but didn't explain how to fix it, or I didn't quite see any instructions, I've tried using start64, and it worked once but then it went back to opening up 32 bit explorer as soon as I restarted my computer.

Archived