not connecting with peers seeds ok

dr_know

vista fully patched 1.8.2 ver14458 am using nod 32 windows firewall connects to seeds just fine speeds to isp limit 2 wire router is port forwarded correctly ,connects to seeds no problem but almost never to peers (shows them but seldom connects )almost no uploading ever .every once in a while the connection indicator will say there is a problem but using the test utility says there is no problem have read about connection problems and have checked (and changed)tcpip limits dht and all else suggested .might add this system is a restored from an image system but it has been a very good system from day 1 anyone else run into anything like this i kinda dont feel like wiping out the whole thing and starting from scratch but thats kind of like the impression i'm getting?(before i go do this i think i will check it on another router)

well just sat down with all my software and did a restoration of my vistra os as a repair to re-write all the dlls and other fun stuff (did play with the 1/2 open connection thing no joy there)_ and i have to report ,happily that every thing appears to be working fine thanks for the read moderators B

Archived