Kinda lost here. And would appreciate any help

inkdemon

I have downloaded and installed Utorrent current stable version 1.8.2 and have used other downloaders,but now when I click on a link I get the current message "C:\Users\HP_USER\AppData\Local\Temp\Valkyrie.R5.LINE.XviD-COALiTiON.torrent could not be opened, because the associated helper application does not exist. Change the association in your preferences." I have never had issues before. I was using Bitcomet before this but dcided to try Utorrent after hearing good things about it. I have an HP,running Windows Vista,using Eset nod32 for an antivirus,and I use Verizon as a high speed carrier. Anyone have any suggestions to getting my pc dowloading again? I have the same build on my laptop and have no issues. So I'm confused. THanks for helping a newbie out!! And for even just looking at the post. Have agreat day

Leon aka INKDEMON

Moogly thanks, Only problem I have is when ya get to the content tab there is no manage feature to go further. I'm using Firefox3.0.6. So if anyone can direct me to make it allow/manage that would be great. THanks again........

UPDATE...

Well I can use UTorrent with my ie. So I guess its a firefox setting! I compared my settings with my laptop settings and all are the same. Yet one works the other doesn't. I guess I can try re-installing Firefox. Anyways thanks for looking and offering help

Archived