I want to help people to seed but it doesn't work good...

argronied

ok here's the thing.

everytime i start up Utorrent i see a red signe saying im not connectable..

this is wierd because i have opend my ports on my router and modem...

i also restarted Utorrent..

When i download a torrent i get a download speed of like 1.4MB/sec..

But when i want to upload (seed) i only get a upload speed of 15kb/sec ( with luck) i get more often like 5kb/sec ..

i want to change this to like 100 - 200kb/sec.. but i think i do somthing wrong..

ok here is my house setup.. ( how everything is connected)

ROUTER (sitecome wl-160)

|

|

|

Modem (verstatel tele2)

i am plugged in the ROUTER and my ROUTER is in the uplink from my modem.. We need the router for wireless..

ok now another thing..

When i go to 192.168.0.1 i see the ROUTER website. But when i tick 192.168.1.1 i get to my MODEM website...

When i go to my MODEM website and look trough the NAT settings i see Virtuel server..Port triggering...and DMZ host... I enterd the right thing into virtuel server and the right thing into port triggering..

the port i want to open is 63246

But everytime i click on " Test if port is forwarded properly" i see :

Welcome to the µTorrent Port Checker.

A test will be performed on your computer to check if the specified port is opened.

Checking port 63246 on 87.208.11.0...

Error! Port 63246 does not appear to be open.

Please see www.portforward.com for more information about how to map a port.

Please make absolutely sure that PeerGuardian2 or Protowall is allowing utorrent.com (72.20.34.145) in either of those programs. Those of you using ipfilter.dat should make sure the list does not include the website's IP. After making sure of this, re-run this test by refreshing the page (F5).

BTW my staic IP is 192.168.0.107

if anyone got idea's on how to fix this pleas help me then.. I even called tele2 but they dint get it either...

i really want to get a better upload speed..

Archived