Feature Request: RSS view/manage in Web UI

mxk

it would really help if i could view/update the RSS feeds, select any torrents from them to download.

a really-really nice to have would be managing filters as well, but it would probably be a bit more involved.

thanks in advance!

It's kinda like this:

µtorrent <-> webui backend <-> webui (such as the official webui loaded in your browser or a community effort like µRemote or the mobile client)

The first two are maintained by the µTorrent dev team. If anything has to be changed it'll be up to them and since the webui backend is a low priority at this time it'll take a while.

The last by directx or various people here on the forums. Any requests for changes in those have a better chance of happening soon.

Your feature request needs to be implemented in the backend and thus has a low priority at this time.

Unfortunately it'll surely take months as a result. Your request is probably a fair one but we just don't want you to get your hopes up right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Honestly, I would prefer it if RSS weren't forced to be merged with /gui/?list=1. It would be better off being /gui/?rss=1 -- and /gui/?list=1&rss=1 should return both as it currently does... The main problem with that is that µTorrent would have to keep track of multiple cache IDs (but honestly, I couldn't imagine that being too problematic -- it already keeps track of multiple keys with the HTTP cookie support anyway).

Archived