Loading Unknown Torrent Files :/

AYEHAN

hi,

my utorrent sometime tries to load torrent files that i have never tried to load ... i dont know what is this .. any idea guys?

btw, i am using Cablenet and it have a Proxy server shared for browsing but we all have seprate live IP address, it maybe the problem .. look at the pic to see wats going on

6eotwi.jpg

Er...? Never seen anything like that. If I had to venture a random guess, it would have to be that your computer might be malware-infected.

You've definitely never seen such torrents? Not even when browsing websites (and perhaps inadvertently clicking a link, which might cause your browser to automatically attempt to load the file in µTorrent)?

you are right bro

never seen them nor on website while browsing and about infection .. using NOD32 with auto protect enabled plus Rising AntiVirus & Bitdefender too with disabled auto protect and all antivirus start scanning all my HDD's at 2AM NOD32 4AM Rising & 6AM Bitdefender with latest updates also i have Malware Bytes Anti Malware with scheduled scanning at 8AM daily too with Rising personal firewall with registry editing disabled untill unless i approve the changes .... so i guess no infection can be possible ...

only thing i can think about is .... i am on LAN with everyone have its own live ip but the browsing proxy is same like i have real ip of 137.101.* but the browsing proxy of 202.69.* is same for every one so might be this is the cause ...

and i saw them once or two times in a month not all the time ...

thanks for reply anyways :)

Archived