Tracker incorrect

I have a torrent 37 percent downloaded, and there has been no action for several days.The utorrent page says that for this torrent the are no seeders, but according to the Demonoid page there are an abundance,and people are downloading this torrent without any trouble. It seems there is a problem with the utorrent tracker, what is the solution? Please help.

reuven

Examining 6 of my torrents that are or have been downloaded, looking under trackers, I see that all the trackers http;// etc have error 10055 against them. But under trackers there is also (DHT) ,(Local Peer Discovery) and (Peer Exchange) all the torrents that are downloading are receiving the download from one of these. The torrent that I am interested in, have against these trackers "not allowed" So how is it that other people who are downloading the same torrent have these trackers allowed.? And I also previously must have downloaded from these trackers that are now for me "not allowed" All I am interested in is completing my download. And how does one stop these error 10055 trackers from being used? I want to thank you for your interest.

Reuven

I have not modified any advanced settings to the best of my knowledge. Is this the Hijack log you need?

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1

Scan saved at 19:14:56, on 08/03/09

Platform: Windows 98 SE (Win9x 4.10.2222A)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v5.00 (5.00.2614.3500)

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSTASK.EXE

D:\ALWIL SOFTWARE\ASHSERV.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mmtask.tsk

C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\INTERNAT.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SYSTRAY.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\TASKMON.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL32.EXE

C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\REAL\UPDATE_OB\REALSCHED.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\HPZTSB07.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\CARPSERV.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SM56HLPR.EXE

D:\ALWIL SOFTWARE\ASHWEBSV.EXE

D:\ALWIL SOFTWARE\ASHMAISV.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SPOOL32.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL32.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\DDHELP.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RPCSS.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WMIEXE.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PSTORES.EXE

C:\PROGRAM FILES\MOZILLA FIREFOX\FIREFOX.EXE

D:\17365-BEND-MANUSCRIPT.HTM RBD_FILES\MY MUSIC\R1PTEMP71\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOCUMENTS\MY DOCUMENTS\UTORRENT.EXE

D:\HIJACKTHIS.EXE

O2 - BHO: CDNSCacheObj Object - {376892AE-1825-4E5F-9F85-23F9640051CC} - C:\WINDOWS\MEDIAPLAYERPLG.DLL

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1FD79A59-37B1-459B-9097-09F9FAB8A523} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {31FF080D-12A3-439A-A2EF-4BA95A3148E8} - (no file)

O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSDXM.OCX

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [internat.exe] internat.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [systemTray] SysTray.Exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [scanRegistry] C:\WINDOWS\scanregw.exe /autorun

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TaskMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\taskmon.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [soundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\hpztsb07.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CARPService] carpserv.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sMSERIAL] sm56hlpr.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [bezeq] C:\PROGRAM FILES\WOW250\WOW.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast! Web Scanner] D:\ALWILS~1\ASHWEBSV.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ashMaiSv] D:\ALWILS~1\ashmaisv.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme

O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [schedulingAgent] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mstask.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [avast!] D:\Alwil Software\ashServ.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ErrorRepairPro] C:\PROGRAM FILES\ERROR REPAIR PROFESSIONAL\autostart.exe

O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\VxD\MSTCP: NameServer = 208.67.222.222,208.67.220.220

Thank you again. Since this discussion has started, I have realised that my Utorent application is corrupt. I recently installed a new HD and had to reinstall many programs. When you mentioned advanced settings, I checked in 'Preferences, and the only items were UI extras and disk cache. The advanced settings which you alluded to were no longer there. Also in the search panel, there was no longer any choice. I am at the moment using uTorrent 1.8.2. Could you please advise on installing new uTorrent to replace this corrupt copy. And then I shall see if there is still a problem. One point on which I need advice,how many torrents can you download at one time? Thank you again, and if I have any problems with the new uTorrent program, I shall be back.

Reuven

Archived