Uninstalled uTorrent

greenlegoblock

I uninstalled uTorrent because I was having problems downloading things because of port forwards not working since my ISP reconfigured my modem, but this is not the problem I am having right now. After I unistalled it from my computer I downloaded it back to install it again and i have utorrent.exe, when I open it what it does is open utorrent not install it, and I already unistalled it. I need help with the last problem but if you can also help with the port forward problem since my ISP reconfigured my modem it would be really helpful. Thanks in advance !

maybe this cause of still utorrent has a appdata folder ?

If you dont have anything important with old one delete C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\uTorrent and try to install again...for port forwarding you can find more info into forum or portforward.com but port forwarding not a big deal cuz i know a lot of ppl using clients with non-connectable it is just effect to your upload speed...

edit

just delete utorrent folder dont delete all documents and settings lol. and this directory is for windows XP but it's nearly all same with other OS

Archived