Seeds r there but i am unable to download

seenuguddu

Hi,

i have downloaded a Torrent File .... seeds r there but i am unable to download

A Movie or any Other file having seeds 1(174) and 1(369) .. some time itshows 0(174)

before i am able to download the movies but now i am unable to download

i am using the Winsows Vista Home Premium and having enabled the Windows Firewall and Windows Defender

i am having kaspersky innternet security... is this blocking

the same thing i tried from my frnd system .. he is getting everything(downloading )but he doesnt have the Kaspersky and windows firewall toooo..

i have tried to Turn off the Windows Firewall..But No Luckk...

can u plz help me out of this ...

Thanks IN Advance

Very likely is blocking. Exceptions in KiS would need to be set. To troubleshoot, you CAN try uninstalling it temporarily. (No just turning it off isn't enough)

r u sure .. would resolve this problem with uninstaling this...

but with out a antivirus is like a journey with ship with a Hole.. Right..

is any other wayyy...

before i use to download all this stuff....

Thanks

Use an alternative package to protect your system, or configure the one you have to play nice.

i have taken a subscrition from this(Kaspersky) for a Year... i cant take another ...

configure the one you have to play nice....?

wat i have to do.......

plz let me knowww..

Thanks

[ Where [YOUR PATH] should be replaced with the full path to your µTorrent executable, and [YOUR PORT] is replaced with the port µTorrent listens on. Save the above (with the proper information filled in) as a INI file using a plain text editor (such as Notepad -- not Microsoft Word or the likes) and import it into Kaspersky's firewall rules. Works for me without hiccups. ]

yeah i have readd this before.. but i am nt getting where to place the file..after saving this and

How to import to Kaspersky's firewall rules

Thanks in Advance

Archived