what was your previous client?

kryogenix

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did no-one ever use BitSpirit? It's an awesome client. I used it after BitComet. I found no flaws with BitSpirit, except that it hung a bit when I closed it down. Also, µTorrent uses less resources. BitSpirit uses the second least.

So, I have BitSpirit and µTorrent installed. (Only use µTorrent though.)

Quick list of programs that I used before:

- Original client - I used it when it was only one client available. Switched as soon as found Shad0w's modification, known today as BitTornado.

- Shad0w's experimental client - BitTornado - it offered some more functions, but still the interface was ugly and every single torrent had separate windows, which was biggest flaw of this client.

- Azureus - This is a client that I used the most so far. Feature-rich, downloading very fast, but... awfully slow! The program was loading in 5-15 seconds and was slowing my computer drastically. That's why, I switched for a while to...

- BitLord - nice interface, good speeds, but could be better, and developers kinda forgot about it (development freezed on version 1.1).

That's how it was. Two days ago I found µTorrent and I made a switch immediatly. And it was a good choice.

Did no-one ever use BitSpirit? It's an awesome client. I used it after BitComet. I found no flaws with BitSpirit, except that it hung a bit when I closed it down. Also, µTorrent uses less resources. BitSpirit uses the second least.

So, I have BitSpirit and µTorrent installed. (Only use µTorrent though.)

Oh yeah, I used taht a year or two ago.

It was great, but then I stopped using torrent and now using torrent again, after found utorrent.

Archived