not a seed anymore, while uploading?

The.True.Singh

hello there,

i'm currently uploading a few torrents of my own, and at first it uploads relatively good about 40-50KB a second.

i have also noticed, that i only get that speed, if i am a seeder, which i am.

after uploading the torrent for a while, it says im not a seeder anymore, and my upload speed decreases?

it doesn't let me be a seeder anymore, which is frustrating, because no-one can download my torrents.

all my ports are forwarded, everything is configured correctly.. so i don't know what the problem is :/

i've included a printscreen too,

printscreen.jpg

larger screenshot

**UPDATE**

i did the test report to see if my isp was throttling my speed, and it hasnt.

Is BitTorrent traffic on a well-known BitTorrent port (6881) throttled?

The BitTorrent upload (seeding) worked. Our tool was successful in uploading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent uploads. In our tests a TCP upload achieved minimal 17 Kbps while a BitTorrent upload achieved maximal 17 Kbps. You can find details here.

The BitTorrent download worked. Our tool was successful in downloading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent downloads. In our tests a TCP download achieved minimal 14 Kbps while a BitTorrent download achieved maximal 18 Kbps. You can find details here.

Is BitTorrent traffic on a non-standard BitTorrent port (10009) throttled?

The BitTorrent upload (seeding) worked. Our tool was successful in uploading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent uploads. In our tests a TCP download achieved minimal 19 Kbps while a BitTorrent download achieved maximal 31 Kbps. You can find details here.

The BitTorrent download worked. Our tool was successful in downloading data using the BitTorrent protocol.

There's no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent downloads. In our tests a TCP download achieved minimal 14 Kbps while a BitTorrent download achieved maximal 10 Kbps. You can find details here.

Is TCP traffic on a well-known BitTorrent port (6881) throttled?

There's no indication that your ISP rate limits all downloads at port 6881. In our test, a TCP download on a BitTorrent port achieved at least 14 Kbps while a TCP download on a non-BitTorrent port achieved at least 14 Kbps. You can find details here.

There's no indication that your ISP rate limits all uploads at port 6881. In our test, a TCP upload on a BitTorrent port achieved at least 17 Kbps while a TCP upload on a non-BitTorrent port achieved at least 19 Kbps. You can find details here.

Archived