port not opening help

leland420

Bell ADSL ISP in Canada throttles/disrupts BitTorrent traffic, so that may be partially to blame.

But your computer's LAN ip may have changed, or your router may have been reset, or when uTorrent was last updated your software firewall thinks it's not corrupted and is partially blocking it, or your computer has a virus/trojan...without more details (1st link of my signature) we cannot be certain.

I have the same problem. i've tried changing ports like a 100 times literally but nothing works. i always have the red icon saying not connectable. I have Bell ADSL. But i recently changed routers is when the problem arose. i am using the Linksys Wireless-N router, WRT160N. I was using D-Link Before use to work like a charm. I didnt notice any problem with Bell before. if you need more info i'll provide it. btw, i have disabled UPnP. Also i check my ip everyday. thanks. any help would be really appreciated.

i have u torrent 1.8.2 and have set up port forwarding. i did a check on this site and it says the port is open but when i do the port check in u torrent it is saying it isnt!! any ideas how to help please i set it up all correctly and it is saying it is open in port forward???

Archived