down loads never starting

tigerthunder

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue. I have the speedtouch 565 v6 modem, upnp open... I have tried removing the preferences with no luck. I have also tried resetting the modem, without any luck as well..

Any ideas, or new updates perhaps?

Same problem - I removed all preferences and the application support directory. It worked for about 20 minutes, then the next time I launched 0.9.1.1 it no longer worked.

I've had it sitting there for about 2 hours with no connections and the little light is gray. Other torrent clients still work just fine on the same machine/connection.

This build is broken.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to concur... ever since the last update I've been having trouble keeping the torrents running... sometimes they start, sometimes they don't; every time the connection fails and wont re-connect, even though it shows I'm connected to peers and seeds - the data just quits transferring randomly. Everything was ok until the last update...

Hello Transmission!

• 2 weeks later...

I can report this issue as well (on a fresh new Mac, at that). It does seem to be linked to the tracker being used - some trackers work, some don't. (Unfortunately, the ones I use a lot are the ones that don't)

Looking at this thread I download the previous version and it's now downloading all my torrents happily. So until this bug is fixed, you can just use the last beta.

Same for me, no downloads start, ever.

I tried the rm commands to no avail. I loved uTorrent on XP, can't use Mac version on my Intel MacPro. Please resolve! Stuck with transmission, which from what i understand, many trackers block.

Archived