i need the sitting to use utorrent 1.8.2 with huawei e960

Thedreamer

hi,

i have modem huawei e960 inside it sim card and i works fine with speed 1 or 2 mega and download more than 100 kB/s. i installed utorrent 1.8.2 and tried to download some movies with a lot of seeders and good health but the max download speed 20kB/s also i downloaded utorrent turbu booster 2.0.3 cracked but the sam speed . in the middle down of utorrent program i see a red circle and written not connectable. i cannot open a port in this modem because no security option in it. i used a patch EvID4226Patch223d-en but nothing changed

can any body help to speed it and tell me the right sitting for this program

In just your 2 posts, your ip address has changed from 84.something to 62.something. Your ISP may be putting you on proxy servers and indirect internet access...leaving you ALWAYS firewalled no matter what. :(

You can try checking your software firewalls (such as ones hidden in antivirus products) -- as they may be the cause of your problems.

The EvID4226Patch223d-en patch/windows hack only helps increase Windows' half open connection limit, which isn't really needed to make uTorrent work. It shouldn't hurt either, but Microsoft Windows tends to "unpatch" the files changed at every major/critical windows update.

Lastly, I am reasonably sure your ISP *DOES* throttle/disrupt BitTorrent traffic, at least from overseas.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived