"Path not found" keeps aborting downloads

funtuva

I am getting this "system cannot find the path specified", in the middle of a download. I can restart the torrent and it continues for another 5 min or so (varies), and then again same path error.

The path is fine. I am not sure if this refers to the local path or the remote path?

My options are set such as automatically pu torrents in such dir and move them after finished to another dir, the same with the torrent files themselves, they get moved to a dir once finished

Any ideas on how to fix this??

Stop making new threads, use the god damn edit button! You made 5 threads, you obviously found the new topic link, so it can't be that hard to click on edit.

The path is too long (Windows is limited to 260 chars for the path), move the folder closer to the drive root then point it to the new location with "Set download location".

hey, maybe I have had no time to read the posting rules, maybe something... or whatever... I do not understand why you have to say things like that.

I guess I will take it with humor... but please, is not like I am here everyday making mistakes like this, but once every few months.

It's because you made FIVE different threads. Really, just use the edit button next time, you can edit your threads instead of making new ones. It really pisses people off when you don't use edit.

Don't worry about it too much, I guess.

Anyway, try what I said.

what you said worked, thanks

PS Sorry to take your time, but I want to make sure i get this rigth; what you complain about is that I posted the topic in 3 different forums (and that I got an error so I may have submitted the same message twice)?

If I understand correctly a thread is the same as a topic, so if I want to ask a question, I have to open a new thread (topic). The edit button can be used to edit a message before posting it, or to edit a posted message once is posted, I do not know how it can be used to save me from opening a new thread (topic).

Archived