Jump to content

regular complete drop from Up and Down with 1.8.3, but not 1.8.2


Recommended Posts

I don't post this in "Speed Problems" because with 1.8.2 i don't have any problems at all.

Today I tried the Beta 1.8.3 and it complete "screwed up", because it looses every 30 sec or so the connections to everything.

I don't know what is going wrong, with the Beta Version.

Router: WRT54GL with Tomato 1.23

OS: WinXP SP3 with Half-OpenConnections Patched to 25 (µtorrent uses 8 halfopen, like standard)

Connection: 25/2.5 MBit/s

I made a video to show how Beta 1.8.3 looses the connection

9 Minutes 20 seconds of boring Video (Traffic Stats are from Router with Tomato)

Yellow is upload

Blue is download

Router had ~ 750 TCP Connections while using Beta 1.8.3 and CPU Load was 0.30 / 0.20 / 0.15 (or something like that)


Complete Traffic Stats from Router from the Video

Torrent Stats 1

Torrent Stats 2

And i would like to know, why this Problem occurs with Beta 1.8.3 and not with Standard 1.8.2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...