Problems when i create a torrent

sostro

Could someone help me please?

I go to explain my problem...

I use utorrent 1.8.1 and everything work fine when i download or upload torrents.

The problem i have is when i create torrents (i have this problem in too trackers, the others work fine), i create the torrent and in the end i download the torrent from the tracker because is a private tracker.

After download the torrent from the private tracker i add the torrent in my utorrent to start seeding, is in this moment the problem appears, in the utorrent trackers information i see a message invalid passkey.

I have this problem only with the torrents i create, because if i download any torrent from that tracker it works fine, the problem is only with the torrents i create.

I create torrents to others trackers and i don´t have this problem.

Why i have this problem with this tracker and in the others i don´t have it?

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance

You have to open the .torrent you loaded on the tracker, not the 1st copy you created. Because the tracker adds the passkey.

Sometimes there is latency because tracker database needs to be refreshed. So stop the torrent, restart it again and again...

You can try to remove the announce when you are seeding and add this one of another torrent you downloaded from the same tracker.

I now i cant add the torrent i create, i have to download the torrent from the tracker.

The problem is the tracker never add the passkey to the torrents i create, even if I download the torrent 1 minute or 1 hour after sending it to the tracker.

And there are another problem, the users when download the torrents i create have the same problem, the torrent does not start, it is red.

If i change the announce for another i´m seeding in the tracker it works fine but there are users say they don´t now do that and send me a lot of pm´s to complain.

If I was not uploader not matter because I know how to resolve the problem, but I'm uploader and the users complain.

I have this problem with this tracker because there are another one i don´t have this problem.

Thanks for the support.

So the issue comes from the tracker or your account, not from uT.

Did you post a message on tracker boards about this problem?

Is it a large torrent with a ton of files? (sometimes some trackers don't like torrents with thousands files inside)

I talk with tracker staff and they said the problem is mine because the others uploaders don´t have any problem.

I have the problem with large or small torrents.

The problem is the tracker don´t add the passkey to my announce in the torrents i create.

Thanks

Yeah it's strange. In addition your web browser is surely not the culprit (torrents can be corrupt sometimes) because you can download torrents from this tracker without problems.

Did you check "private torrent" when you created the torrent?

Maybe you can use BEncode Editor to open the .torrent from the tracker.

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=31306

Check if something is wrong.

But if you are able to upload and seed correctly torrents from another trackers without problems and not from this tracker, that's your account is broken or something like that.

Sometimes it's an issue with the browser (corrupt cookies to delete) but not sure it's the case here.

I don´t now how to use BEncode Editor.

In this moment i use the mozilla firefox but before i used explorer 7 and i have the same problem.

I have this problem in 2 tracker, the others 2 i don´t have problems

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already now what is the problem.

I install a new bit torrent client and i don't have any problem.

I think the problem i have whit Utorrent is the configurations, something is wrong in my settings.

Could someone help me whit Utorrent settings?

Thanks

Archived