Upload Share Ratio Gone

Registered

Changed the seeding drive, it errored saying it needed the old drive location. This torrent that was on an external drive (usb2).

I then forced it to change location by removing the torrent and restarting it, giving it the location to download as the folder in the new seeding drive directory. Thsi i couldn't do without removal from utorrent interface.

Forced recheck to get utorrent to re-establish with it as a seed. All upload ratio and other is now gone. Share ratio is now zero in General stats and GUI stats.

Other torrents are ok with new drive as were directed to there by the directories in the config. And when added as a new torrent. These are unaffected as there location remains the same.

It matters where the finished torrent is saved to. This is what the programs stumbles on it will not change location again. Even if the user has set all torrents to change in the config. If it is made that a torrent can seed from anywhere. That maybe the answer, but still means you cannot change again the seeding location as losses the needed share ratio datas.

v1.8.2.14458

If you removed the torrent and reopened with uT later, it's normal the stats about this torrent job have been erased.

You can change thye location folder without removing the torrent:

Stop the torrent job. Right click > Advanced > Set Dwl Location. Force a recheck. Restart it.

And check Preferences > Directories.

Thats what i did try moogly, maybe it was something to do with the external drive. Its using ms own driver which is the most stable one todate with xp. Never mind i have updated to a beta and something better has come from it. Which i'll post in relevant forum. :)

Archived