Jump to content

First a TrackerError 011, now nothing.


Recommended Posts

I love uTorrent. However, I'm having fits with one torrent. It starts off with a blazing 500-600kps (for about one minute), then I got this "Failure:error 011" maxium (sic) # of 3 slots already in use", and then the whole thing stops, leaving my dsl modem snagged and blinking away, unwilling to do anything. I have to reboot the modem, and sometimes the entire cpu to get back on the net.

I don't need (but love) such speed, but obviously it's no fun to have my connection destroyed.

What should I do? The only thing about slot numbers seems to be in the number of upload slots, and I changed that to 8.

I no longer get an error message of any sort, just this same behavior--fast speed, and then drops to zero and crasp up the modem until reboot. No amount of restarting or force starting gets a response.

I've got a dsl 3mps f/l connection. I think it's about 512kps upload. I've ALWAYS had a NAT error no matter what, but it never seemed to matter before thos one torrent.

Thank you.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for your help.

I only have (and always have had) just that one torrent active. Also, I stopped getting that error message when I bumped the number of upload slots, however the same behavior is occuring.

The NAT error is always there, but hasn't seemed to have made much difference in the past. I think I need to forward my port, but I can't find instructions at http://www.portforward.com for my Sprint modem in the guide that utorrent sends me to, nor anywhere else. arghh.. When I do the test, it says my port doesn't appear to be forwarding. Not sure if that's a separate issue or not. It doesn't seem to have mattered in the past.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...