Version 0.9.1.1 - almost no incoming connections

abyss

Hi

With this new version for Mac I noticed that the indicator in the bottom right corner is always red and hence I'm having very low sharing ratio.

With previous version it was usually yellow and I had decent sharing coeff.

I know I have virtual IP and it's difficult to make incoming connection to my computer.

What would you suggest? Any other tricks to make my uTorrent more connectable from outside? Other than buying a real IP from my ISP of course :)

thanks

There is a bug in the current release that prevents upnp from working properly so the negotiations with the router for a port are not working properly. You can either log in to your router and set a static port forward or wait for the next release which is currently being tested and should be out within the next couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...

Friday and Monday are holiday-days here. Nevertheless, its`s been two weeks for the thread starter and 9 days (including holidays) for theron. Supposing you know about the problems uT Mac got, it`s a couple of days. HMMMZ

what was your point again? to say that every second a beta tester finds some errors and they immediately got the ability to fix it? oh, ok.

Archived