Please support me!!! – Questionnaire of my diploma thesis

Leilaj

Hello together,

I am a student of Applied Media Sciences at the Ilmenau University of Technology, Germany and I am writing at my diploma thesis with the topic "The BitTorrent-Network: Characteristics of Adopters and Network Effects".

It is about to analyze which personality characteristics and media using behavior Torrent-program users (like µTorrent, BitTorrent, Vuze etc.) possess as well as which network effects are observable in the BitTorrent community.

Generally, this communication is for informational purposes only and it is not intended for commercial purpose. It is exclusively for the scientific research and maintains data privacy of every participant. Your responses are absolutely anonymous; there is NO IP-Logging or other trials to search for confidential information. There is no relay of data to third persons or institutions.

So I would be very grateful, if you can support me in my work and fill out the questionnaire under

http://www.unipark.de/uc/ik_tu_fb_ifmk/c1f8

The questionnaire takes approximately 20 minutes.

This post is not to consider as spam or advertising. It is the only opportunity to get in contact with a higher number of users of Torrent-programs to get valid research data.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me anytime:

carola.reichelt@tu-ilmenau.de

Thank you very much for your support!

Carola

Archived