finished files wont upload

cirdan

i posted a few weeks back about download speeds. well that seems to be fine. but im having trouble actually uploading. i set the global max upload rate to between 30-36 KB/s and that is pretty much reached all the time when the file is downloading the uploading from the same file is ok. but the past few days i have finsished the downloads and am trying to upload but none of them will start.

im on bitlord. when the file is uploading i get a red up arrow but the files have blue side arrows when i click start. i have four files at the moment there to be uploaded but the speed hovers around 5 KB/s which aint good when ive got over 30 KB/s. i know the upload speed can be reached and my internet connection is ok. ive tried going into the properties of individual torrents but no good. i have tried to find an online guide with some advanced setup options but i havent found any that go beyond the simple setup.

any ideas because im not uploading anywhere near enough.

cheers.

Er... are you using BitLord, or µTorrent? If it's the former, then that might explain the crappy upload =T

That aside, it might depend on the torrent too. If a torrent has a lot of seeds, the peers might not connect to you for downloading. I noticed some torrents uploading fast after completing the download, and others going slowly too.

Archived