1.1.4 nice

ColdArmor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet! gonna try this asap! also glad to see the mention of WSAEventSelect(), which means they are using event signals rather than WSAASyncSelect() which uses windows messages (slooow...). also great with banning of clients based on too many failed chunks. yes, utorrent is rocketing forward!!

As many other people said in the other poll/thread... you're not going to be looking at the about box every minute you use the program (or are you? =P). Also, it's not there unless you force it to be there (by clicking deliberately on the icon).

If you're worried about it taking up space, the devs already said that it doesn't take up much at all.

As many other people said in the other poll/thread... you're not going to be looking at the about box every minute you use the program (or are you? =P). Also, it's not there unless you force it to be there (by clicking deliberately on the icon).

If you're worried about it taking up space, the devs already said that it doesn't take up much at all.

There's no sound stored in the exe at all anyway, it's dynamically generated in around 20 lines of code. Considering uTorrent has around 20,000 lines of code in total, I don't think it matters much.

There's no sound stored in the exe at all anyway, it's dynamically generated in around 20 lines of code. Considering uTorrent has around 20,000 lines of code in total, I don't think it matters much.
lol thanks for elightening me =]

Either way, I was still right in that the sound thing doesn't take up much space (20 lines is very little) =P

Very nice indeed. Though I was hoping there would be some way to configure the banning of bad peers, am I just blind or is it not implemented?

EDIT: I mean, configure how many hash fails or the amount of bad data that leads to banning.

Thanks for a great new version :D

Archived